Comment on page
🏁️ Dragon Racing
With 1 of the dragons they own or hire as their representative, players can choose and participate in one of 3 racecourses as follows:
- 1.Realtime racing: This is a P2P model in which the player's dragon will race with 6 other dragons. Then during the race, the player will control his dragon to avoid obstacles, can use acceleration to rush into other opponents causing the dragon to deviate from its trajectory and slow down, experience scuba diving, being blind (not seeing anything) when passing through dense clouds. Or rainstorms require growers to have high water resistance and durability to maintain their flight speed.
- 2.Offline racing: Player's dragon could join the race automatically and get results based on blockchain technology even offline. You will need 6 energy to join the race.
You can set Dcoin when joining the races and earn more when winning.
Setting Dcoin options
Example of 1000 Dcoin setting race
- 1 Star Racecourse:
Only dragons with the same star can join the race.
- Cross-star Racecourse:
There are 2 types of cross-star racecourses:
- 3 & 4 ⭐️ dragons racecourse;
- 4 & 5 ⭐️ dragons racecourse.
- Solo Racecourse:
If you own a 4 ⭐️ or 5⭐️ Dragon, when joining the races, you will be asked if you want to join the normal race with 5 other NFTs or go for the solo race with just 1 other Dragon.
3. Hourly racing: Each racetrack has a fixed race time of the day, and the number of dragons racing at the same time can reach hundreds with the prize money also increasing a lot.